Thursday, April 8, 2010

One Month

I graduate from college in one month. Let me tell you what I've learned. 1) Your life can be a horrible, miserable mess and all you need is one friend who can save you. Just one. I have 2. I'm luckier than most. 2) Classes suck. Go only if you absolutely have to. 3) Safe Harbor Hours aren't interesting enough to write a 15 page paper on. 4) No matter how hard you work, no one is going to give a shit, and you'll never be recognized for it. Why don't you just give up while you still can? 5) RuPaul's Drag Race can save a girl! The next couple of weeks are going to be crazy. Student Government bullshit is blowing up all over the school newspaper, which is a first. This is the second week in a row where they are getting the front cover. We have a drag show up here in a few weeks also. I'm so stoked about it. I've always wanted to see one perform, simply because I never have. Curiosity killed the cat, right? I've found some friends I've had for about a year or two to be exactly what I thought they would never be. However, I did take a nice weekend to head down to Virgina. I was bringing a friend home and we stayed for a day or two. A good time was had by all, and my boobs got quite a bit of air time.


Life is one big, huge joke. Let's laugh at it as we beat it to a bloody pulp and watch it cry on the ground in pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment