Thursday, February 11, 2010

Life's never really hard for me. I grew up in a sorta nice place with two parents. There weren't any crazy, huge hardships. I have just made shitty friends.

My friend Liz and I sat on her couch about this last night. I think I've made about 3-5 actual good friends in my life. The rest of them aren't really good friends or they're gone. And it always burns this part of me. I just want to laugh.

Since my terra is broken, Family Guy is not avalible for my laughing needs. This means I need to YouTube hunt.

At first I was looked up "Ham Sandwich" because I just got a Ham Sandwich and want to watch one and eat one at the same time. I think there's a band name "Ham Sandwich". I managed to sit though the whole Peanut Butter and Jelly Time video... remind me to never do that again. I mean never.

Then I found morbidly obese people.

I'm going to post some videos that I found interesting. Enjoy!

The Morbidly Obese Ballerina: Her story of hardship and her inflated suit.
How to Make a Fat Suit: I hope my kid ends like this - creative, editing video, and making fun of people
DON'T CALL ME FAT!: This guy is hillarious. One of my professors showed me him (Ray William Johnson) and now I found him for my Fat Collection. Usually, I expect fat people to be funny, but this dude.... he's an angry mf'er. It's sad. Laugh at him.

No comments:

Post a Comment