Saturday, September 18, 2010

Are you serious?

Before I answer the question above, I'd like to welcome my new followers. HI GUYS!

So I went for a job interview today at A.C. Moore. First of all, can someone tell me of another place that has job interviews on a Saturday? That's really strange. So I interview with who I am assuming is the store manager, and I feel like it was way too short. 10 minutes. That's it. Then I got the "We'll call you."
If I don't get this job, then there is a huge problem. I am the craftiest person I know. I made my prom dress... twice. I knit, I crochet, I play with wires and beads, I can hot glue like a fiend, and you're not going to give me a job at a craft store? What is this world coming to?

So I'm going to add my newest adds now. If there is anything you all want me to promote on here, just leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment