Sunday, September 19, 2010

I don't know why you're laughing

Probably because I am! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

So sometime in the past week, when A.C. Moore called me, my father picked up the phone. I was sleeping. He told them that I was on another job interview and that's why I couldn't pick up the phone.

Yeah, I was pissed. I'm still pretty pissed about it. I gave him shit for it, and he didn't really seem to care. He thought he did something nice. He didn't realize how DUMB that was. He never said he was sorry, nothing. So I decided I was going to get him back.

One of his friends called the house. My dad wasn't available; he was outside talking to someone. I told my dad's friend that my dad was at a gay pride convention. His friend said he was staring down the guys in leather.

PWND!

I don't think being gay is funny. I think it's funny to embarrass my dad.


My newest Etsy shop item!

No comments:

Post a Comment