Friday, September 17, 2010

Kinda a drag....

This whole "blogging gig".... it's kinda a drag. Idk why, it just is.


However, Project Runway last night... I do love Project Runway. I've been waiting for Michael D. to be eliminated for weeks now.


Anyways, make sure you tell your friends about this blog. Once I start getting more followers, I'm going to start my Etsy showcase. I think when I get 20. If you follow and you have an Etsy store, then you're in good shape!


FOLLOW MY BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Anyways, new item in the shop.


3 comments:

  1. I'm in the UK and haven't got the new series of Project Runway here yet! Think I'm at least 2 season's behind...bah... Loving the hat BTW :)
    Debs www.debs102.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Project Runway! Who is your favorite? I'm not so sure I really have a favorite yet, which is strange, but these folks this season don't seem very likable at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked Mondo and Andy South. They make me smile!

    ReplyDelete