Friday, September 10, 2010

What? Buy my stuff and I'll give you cash?

Yes, that's right. I am sooooo desperate for a sale that I WILL GIVE YOU CASH! if you buy my stuff. Here are the rules (and there aren't many.)


1) This promotion is only going on for the next week (9/10-9/17).

2) Buy something from my Etsy shop (TheWorldFamous.etsy.com) and I will put a dollar into your package.

3) If you are local to me (about 20 min. from 08831 zip code) I will give you the shipping cost back in cash.

4) If you refer someone to my shop, they buy something, and tell me you referred them, I will send you $2 cash in the mail or drop it off locally.


I'm kinda broke, so a dollar is all I can afford, but hey, it's a dollar. Serious! Tell everyone you know!


Now, for the new item in my shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment