Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Pole Dance Hero?

The unfortunate side effect of being home for winter break is getting viruses in my labtop and having a small amount of friends at home. This is easily solved with working on my blanket out of crap yarn (pictures coming soon) and watching too much TV.



I managed to watch Family Guy from 10pm to midnight, and if I really wanted to try, I could have started at 8pm. There's only 7 season of Family Guy. Seriously, tv networks, play Buffy the Vampire Slayer, it's the same amount of seasons, and it last longer.



However, I do love Family Guy. One thing gets on my nerves about the show, however, and it's not a huge deal. I hate how when the show started, Stewie wanted to take over the world. As the show keeps going, he now wants to be gay. I feel like the story doesn't flow, and it pisses me off.



Did you know Adult Swim now has a game called Pole Dance Hero? For cereal? When I get my labtop back, I'm playing it!



As the night went on, I found out that I love the Logo network. RuPaul's Drag Race is one of the best reality shows I have ever seen. It's so over the top, but so dman awesome! I may continue on this rant later.



To make my night excellent, I found out that Logo plays Buffy. I have an unhealthy love for Buffy the Vampire Slayer. So unhealthy in fact, that I can make a Buffy reference to just about anything in life. It's sad and obsessive and I will stay up to watch these episodes tongiht. They start in a couple of minutes.



Oh, I can't wait for my next post....


BTW, yes, the picture is me on Sarah Michelle Gellar's body. I'm not Buffy obsessed or anything....

No comments:

Post a Comment