Monday, January 11, 2010

Welcome!

Life creates many new stages. I've just reach a new stage in mine. To help me document this stage, I decided that I wanted to make a blog to tell everything about my life from now on.



To start, I recently broke up with my boyfriend. We were seeing each other for on and off 4 years. I feel like it was also too long to be with him. I'm not afraid of commitment or anything like that; He and I weren't compatable. He wanted to stay inside all day, watch TV and other activities that I will not mention. I like to have friends and go out and do things. I like and enjoy the company of people. I go crazy staying inside by myself all day without interaction.



I'm currently 21 years old and am attending a small college is northern PA. I was born and raised in Jersey, so being 4 1/2 hours away from home at college is a bit difficult. The area is quiet and remote, and nothing like the suburbian hell I live in back in Jersey. I'm starting this blog on my last winter break; I graduate in May.



2010 had started for me in a flash. I broke up with the boy on Christmas Day. Sure, I feel a little bad about it, but it had to be done. Anyways.... I then started my New Years in York, PA, with some friends from high school. That is when I realized a couple of things; my life is crazy, my life is wonderful, my life is worth reading about, and my life needed to be documented.



Today, I'm hoping to start my story, and start documenting my life as I see it. I hope to honestly describe my life.



Today, I'm Gen Taylor. Welcome to my life.

The picture is of me on a roadtrip to Boston over last summer with my mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment