Wednesday, January 13, 2010

York, PA

Once upon a time, I was a senior in high school and was looking for colleges. The first thing I wanted out of a school was to get away from my mom (She's charizard. It's awful.). So one of the places I looked at was York College in York, PA. It was a really nice school. I apparently have family out that way.... eek! So I'm wondering around the campus, and I saw someone who looked familiar. It turned out to be the person I thought it was; my friend Katie who I have known since I was 5.


Katie decided to go to school at York. I went another way. Now, she decided she wants to live out there. It's 3 1/2 hours away and she just felt like staying there instead of here..... arg..... Kaite and I don't see much of each other these days.


Since my recent break-up, I feel like I'm finally living the life I want to live. My friend Brian and I never talked because my ex HATES him. Brian insisted that I go out to York for New Years. So I got to see Katie again. A good time was had by all.


Why does any of this matter? I'm going out to York again! Yay!


Last time at Katie's, it took us a couple of days to clean up Katie's apartment. It was that bad. While we were out there, Brian cooked dinner and was pissed because we had no kitchen table. So Brian had an extra one laying around his house (I'm so glad that these people have kitchen tables laying around their house. Do you have a million dollars laying around, too. That would be awesome.). So we are adventuring again out to York for another fun trip.


On the list of things to do


1) Clean Katie's apartment

2) Take out her dog

3) Making pizza bagels

4) Enjoying multiple alcoholic beverages.

5) Going to Adams County Winery. That's exciting!

6) A long carride....


I probably won't update this until I go back to school on Sunday. I'm sorry! If you are reading this, tell your friends or something. Maybe I'm interesting to read... I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment