Wednesday, April 20, 2011

4 20?

So since I don't do illegal drugs, who's excited about celebrating 4 20 my way?




First, you wake up at any damn time you feel like it. Why? Because today is your day. Then you go and raid the fridge for something to eat. Some of the best things to pick out are cold pizza, leftovers, and bagels. After consuming the item you picked out, you are now ready to start your day.


Before you walk out the door, make sure you are wearing brightly colored clothes so the whole world can see you. Brush your teeth, do something funky with your hair. Then walk out the door, go to the closest busy street, and do the YMCA on the street corner. That's right, YMCA on the street corner. Do this until you make enough money to go to Sizzler's for dinner or until you pass out.


That's what I think everyone should do on 4 20. Just sayin'.


So after waaaay too much pregaming and waaay to many beers at the bar, I'm totally hung over. I believe I woke up at 5:30 this morning and started drinking water right out of the faucet, with dirty dishes centimeters away from my face. Totally sexy... lol


Anyways, not too many exciting things have gone on today. Mostly, I'm doing nothing but coffee with an old roommate from college and possibly raiding the radio waves. If you're interested in listening in, go to http://www.wnte.com/. I should be on from 9-11 on the Invader Scott Show.


My Etsy shop needs some love. Here's some stuff.



No comments:

Post a Comment