Friday, April 8, 2011

Kissing a roach?

I have watched waaaay to much America's Next Top Model. Speaking of which... I finally got to watch Wed. episode this morning, and I'm a little annoyed. I don't know if I like the idea that one of the girls get a free car as a prize win. I don't know... I think it's a little too much. You're suppose to win a car if you win everything on The Price is Right, not in the middle of ANTM for a weekly challenge.

Anyways, so I cruising Etsy today, and found this awesome necklace:It's really cute, right? But look at what the title of this post is.... and the 1st sentence.... I watch way too much ANTM. Doesn't it remind you of this moment?




Yes, I'm referring to Jade kissing the roach. I want that necklace soooo bad now!

I just thought maybe someone would enjoy this just as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment