Friday, April 8, 2011

Bucket List?

This is a scary thought. I'm 22 years old and I've already thought about my bucket list. You know, "the things you'd like to do before you kick the bucket." Thank Jack!


I realized that at my young age, I've actually thought about those things. I guess that's what months of unemployment do to you, right? So what do I want to be before I die?


1) I'm a huge TV gal. I'd like to watch every series that I've ever even thought of seeing. This list is for another post, at another time. It's too damn long.

2) I'd like to write something the public will see or read. A book, a movie, a tv show, or maybe just an awesome blog. Who knows?! I'd like the world to know what is in my brain. It's pretty fascinating.

3) Get married and start a family. I know I want this. I know I want a loving husband and 3 or 4 kids. That'd be nice, right?

4) I'd like to finally get to Hawaii. That's the only place I actually care to visit. I really don't want to travel to a foreign country or anything. I have no desire. Hawaii, though..... I'd like that.

5) When things settle down in my life, I'd like to move out to the country. I would love to sit on my front porch in a rocking chair, knit, and watch large amounts of dust blow by in front of me. That'd be ballin' right?


That's what I'd like to see and do before I die. Is it simple? Possibly. Do I care? No.


So I'm looking forward to a fun and exciting weekend. My new boyfriend who is allergic to all of my animals is suppose to come over tomorrow.... that'll be a story. Granted, this is the kid who on our first date shot a straw wrapper in my eye. He did it again last Saturday and tonight, as a matter of fact. Great guy!


Also, my mother won't be home. My weekend will be full of doing nothing and making more things for the shop. The only part that sucks is she's taking my camera with her..... I really need to invest in my own. Damn it, Mom!


So, just to make sure I get some more exposure in my shop, here's another new listing from the past 5 months. Get hype!

No comments:

Post a Comment