Sunday, April 10, 2011

Happiness



Wow, so I think I'm finally happy about things that are going on in my life, for once. My friends aren't assholes, neither is my boyfriend (wait, what the hell am I talking about? He totally is! But in a good way? Is that possible?), and I'm not taking shit from anyone. Awesome, right?


So I made a treasury yesterday, and I found this:


I want it soooo bad. Can I have it? Guess where my next paycheck is going......

In case you haven't noticed, I love giraffes. I don't know why, I just do. And look, the giraffe is a zombie! It's deadly and cute! And missing an eyeball....


What else have I been up to? Not a whole lot. I'm working on some t-shirt ideas for my shop. This means I have to make my own templates, which is proving to be quiet a challenge. I never knew exacto-blading a piece of cardboard could be so hard! If I get any of these right, you'll see pictures. I promise.


So I really would like some input. Does anyone here use Twitter? I recently have become an addict. I want to know what the worst trending topic is. The one I use all the time is #boomroasted. I want to know what trending topic have you seen that upsets you, angers you, makes you cry, and etc. I'm thinking of the worst one right now. If you can guess what it is, and you're not my boyfriend, you'll win something! How does that sound?


If you can be the first to guess what horrible twitter trend I'm talking about, I will send you this coffee sleeve:

If you were one of the makers of the trend I'm thinking of (JACKIE!) you can't win. So come on! Guess! Leave it in the comments.





So let's add some items from my shop so they can get some love. My real job sucks, so help me survive! hahaha


No comments:

Post a Comment